Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trashed......

It's a first. My first ever trash the dress session. When Becky first told me she wanted to trash her wedding dress and have me take the pictures, I will admit I was NERVOUS. Why? I had never done this kind of photography before. I knew I wanted it to be dramatic, and so did Becky. So, after much thought and brainstorming on both of our ends, we came up with a theme. Dramatic couture. Becky did her own hair, and make-up for the shoot, and I must say she did a fabulous job! Ladies if your thinking about booking a session check out the details of the paparazzi package on my website! Becky will make you gorgeous! 

Our first stop was a very special Pepsi truck, and then it was time to shot up a location I have been dying to get too! Once you see that old bridge and it's tracks there is really no need to explain why. The locations were amazing, the details fabulous, and the bride of the hour rocked it!

And...... so you all know, just because it's called a TRASH the dress session, it doesn't me you have to literally trash your dress. With a little dry cleaning Becky's dress will return to its white perfection. :)


No comments: