Friday, July 8, 2011

Lace

I don't think the fact that I am obsessed with anything vintage is much of a secret. When I saw this little girls doll house, I knew we had to use it for her two year pictures and I knew the perfect place to do them. The combination of lace, roses, pearls, and a ginormous Victorian doll house, spelled vintage to a T! We created quite the spectacle carrying that giant house through the rose bushes, I think most of the people there had never seen such a thing! Her mama did a fabulous job making the gorgeous head pieces, and I can't say enough about how much I love these little lace outfits!

The evening sun loaned us it's gorgeous hazy light and painted the garden to perfection! This sweet little angel faced girl looked like a doll romping through the roses in her vintage attire and lace!  



No comments: