Thursday, July 7, 2011

Heirloom

I always love it when clients bring something unique and special to their sessions. When this little girls Mom told me about some authentic, Japanese kimono's she had for her daughter to wear I was very excited! The kimono's were given to this little sweetie on her first birthday by her Grandfather who had worn them when he was a baby. How neat and special is that! I had been wanting to grab some colorful paper umbrellas that I had seen at Hobby Lobby, and once I saw a picture of the kimono's I knew they would be a perfect fit for this session!

Thorndon park ended up having a little nook at the top of a hill that was just too perfect for these pics! I don't believe I could have found a better spot! And..... as always the rose garden at the bottom of the hill wasn't to shabby either! :) 


No comments: