Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Popcorn

It's yellow. It's yummy, and it POPS! Maybe that's why kids like it so much. Using popcorn for a prop really happened almost by accident as the little containers I found were what gave me the idea. I  am a frequent raider of the dollar bins as Target. I was doing my regular shopping routine one day and these cool little containers jumped out at me! The second I saw them I knew I had to have them! They were old school looking. I knew using them and incorporating popcorn into a shoot with kids would make for a lot of fun, and a lot of giggles. Food always does! While we were shooting, some Canadian Geese were also very happy to gorge themselves on all the popcorn we were spilling every where. To bad they were not polite about it! Regardless we still had a great time!

I am still learning the ins and outs with my new camera. I tweaked things a little before this shoot in hopes of achieving some better Bokeh. So far I'm liking the results and my new camera, but I'll let all of you be the judge. If your curious about my settings, pop me an email!

I so enjoyed my time with you all M family! It was so good to finally meet you! :)


No comments: