Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Love

I love maternity sessions. I love the excitement and the anticipation that comes with bringing a new little baby into this world. There is nothing else like it! Another thing I love.....the sonogram pictures. Some people think they are no big deal. Not me. They are images of a tiny little precious creation, given by God, and there is no greater gift than that and the gift of life. I will always find ways to incorporate these little pictures into my sessions, so hopefully they don't start to bore you. I guess I will just have to make my creative gene work a little harder when it comes to using them! :)

Congratulations to this beautiful happy couple. I can't wait to meet your sweet little baby. :)


1 comment:

Mindy Pavone said...

These are gorgeous Mary!