Monday, July 11, 2011

Among the roses and my chair...........


There is something to be said about a garden that is overflowing with roses. Spectacular maybe? During it's peak this garden is a giant sea of blossoms that will make you gasp the first time you see it. I love the roses and I wished they bloomed longer. They have never let me down when it has come to providing a gorgeous backdrop for pictures. With that said though, I always like to incorporate a little something extra into my pictures than just what a location has to offer. Enter my red chair. It's been a while since I last used it, and I thought now was the perfect time to bring it out. Unfortunately, the weather report had been a little dishonest and a pop up rain shower made things tricky.  In-spite of the crazy rain we didn't quit. After it let up and we were done in the garden we set up the chair and got down to business mustaches and all! 

A little mustache goes a long way for making fun wouldn't you agree :)



And just for fun.............

No comments: