Monday, March 8, 2010

A visit from Auntie Sarah.


Saturday afternoon Noah got a visit from his Aunt. My sister had come over because we were supposed to do some pictures at this old train bridge I have been dying to get into my portfolio. This was my second attempt to get there, the day was PERFECT, but alas........... no bridge, it didn't happen, AGAIN! Things were crazy as usual so we spent a little time playing around my house trying to think were we should go for dinner. Noah got a little play time with his aunt, although most of her attention went to our rambunctious mutt. I snapped a few shots around my house in between flying Legos, balls, and dog toys. You see, Noah just figured out how to throw, so sedentary objects can now FLY. Thankfully my camera is still in one piece and I have a few pictures of my little sis to show. After Dada arrived home we traveled out in the gorgeous March weather for the World's best hamburgers! Nobody does them like Red Robin!

No comments: