Monday, March 22, 2010

Family Time

Perhaps one of the most precious gifts we can be given in this Lifetime is the gift of family and children. About a week ago, I had a photo shoot with a gorgeous family that just made my day. As you know March weather in upstate NY is almost NEVER that nice, so we did not plan on venturing outdoors! All the photo's were done inside their super cute house which was nothing short of photogenic. I just about died at the cuteness and color in the kids rooms, but it didn't end there. Lisa has quite the knack for decorating and their home had a window seat that was just divine! There were plenty of spots for pictures but we focused on family time in the heart of their home. The timing for all of this is a little bittersweet, as they will be shaking the NY snow off their heals for good and heading south to warmer climate's! I can honestly say I am happy for them but a little envious considering the fact that I have been an aspiring southerner for some time now! I so enjoyed my time with this loving, picturesque family! Meet the Lowry's...............

No comments: