Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet baby blues....................

I am always amazed at the amount of unexpected treasures life has in store for us. My biggest one as of late is Noah. Yes I knew I would someday be a Mom, but no one can possibly prepare for the journey of parenthood. It is an extraordinary experience in itself and I am finding being a first time mom is probly one of the most rewarding, yet scariest things I have ever done! So we are now at 15 1/2 months. I LOOOOVE the toddler phase. It's all been great, but let me tell you this kid is so much fun! Sometimes I like to just sit unnoticed and watch him discover his world. He is absolutely amazing! Now I know I am sooo partial and head over heels for him, but he has got the biggest, bluest, blue eyes I have ever seen! And yes, he is sick of me photographing him! But hey he is my favorite photographic subject, and he is the reason I started all this in the first place (with a little prompting from a family member :}), so he will have to deal! The downside to the toddler phase, he never sits still. I found this gorgeous hand knitted blanket that had been passed along to me from a sister in-law. I thought WOW this would be so good for pictures. I had everything all set up ready to go by my front window, and don't ya know somebody had different ideas about what we would be doing instead! I must have tried a million different toys! Anyways I was able to get o few, and like I said before I am partial but Noah and his BLUES are BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: