Monday, February 8, 2010

North Central AG

Over the last couple of weeks I had the opportunity to take pictures with a friend, at North Central Assembly of God. We have been attending there for the last 3 years and we love it! I so enjoyed my time of being able to take candid shots of our church family. I covered our Sunday morning services and ministries, and found kids church to be a blast! Our kids and children workers are so awesome! Of course I loved taking pictures of everything, but I have to say the little ones were one of my highlights! It was great being able to contribute pics for the the new website. To check out North Central's website and to see more pictures by myself and Aletha Stickel, visit http://www.ncagc.org. If by any chance your looking for a church family, come visit us on Sunday morning!

No comments: