Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pink and Blue

I don't know what it is about pairs of boy and girl twins that I love so much, but I just can't help myself. Maybe it’s the fact that you can your cowboy and princess fix all at the same time? I know a few people are trying to jinx me so that when our little bundle arrives next march, I will be carrying a little girl on one arm with a pink bonnet and a little boy on the other with a blue rock star cap. Hmmm not sure about all that but I have adored these last two little pairs that I have been lucky to photograph!


Meet Lottie and Doyle: Two sweet, tiny, special little babies that have stolen the hearts of their parents and have made their days brighter. Much love to them as they continue to grow and discover this amazing crazy world!











No comments: