Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sibling Love

Three. If you were to ask me, I would tell you it's the perfect number. I think it's safe to say that my husband and most people would probably disagree with me. Three is a crowd right? I have never met anyone that likes or appreciates being the third wheel. Growing up it was just me and my sister, just the two of us. Boring if you asked me! I always had wished my parents would have had another baby, preferably a boy. I have always wanted a brother. Can't explain why, and when I found out we were having a boy, Noah, you can guess that I was really excited. So here's my deal with three. Growing up I always thought three sounded better than two. That still hasn't changed, and whether my hubby likes it or not I will have three little Nichols to call my own. Sorry baby that's just how its gotta be. :)


Three is a crowd just didn't seem to roll with these guys. Not only did we all have fun doing their pictures but they had fun with each other. I am sure the littlest one would tell you, having a big brother and sister is the best thing ever! You have some super cuties there Mama M, inside and out!


2 comments:

God Bless, Pam said...

Thanks so much again Mary. they are beautiful and had so much fun doing them. i am going to get together with my mom and order some prints from you for her. Can't wait to do this again!!!

Mary Nichols Photography said...

Awesome! Glad you like!