Monday, June 21, 2010

It takes two!

 I finally had my first shoot with twins! I wasn't sure at all what to expect, or how the organization of the shoot was going to go. I have worked with lots of babies, but never two at the same time! These two little troopers did an awesome job and I loved spending time with them. It was amazing to see how different their personalities were, and how it affected their interactions with each other and everyone else! I used to think that's how I wanted to do it. A boy and girl at the same time! After seeing how busy they kept their amazing mamma, I will say God knew best when he gave me just one as a starter!!! Not sure if I could have kept up nearly as well as their mommy does! Double the laughs, love, fun and trouble! Meet the adorable, unstoppable duo of Emma and Aiden!

 







No comments: