Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finger Fun!

 As most of you know I am in LOOOVE with Thorndon Park! The list of reasons why would have to be a mile long so I will spare you, as I know lists are so boring! I was thrilled when my friend Peggy booked me for a maternity/ family photo shoot, and then more thrilled when she wanted her pictures done at Thorndon Park! The weather was super cooperative as if it knew we only had one shot to get this done right. Peggy was due for her little boy any second! I had a great time with her sweet little girls and getting to know her family better. I think it’s safe to safe they have a photographer in their future, as one of her daughters helped me take a couple photo's! Let’s just say she was an expert at directing and posing people!! After we were done with the pretty dressy pictures it was time for a little finger painting fun! The girls loved running their little hands all over Mommy's baby bump with globs of paint! It was the least we could do after they did so well in their beautiful dresses! Family pictures are timeless, so remember it's NEVER the wrong time for photo's!


No comments: