Thursday, August 12, 2010

Our Resident Monkey

Clients always get a little nervous when their kids don't like to cooperate for me. Let me put everyone at ease when I say I live with the most difficult photographic subject on the planet! I always like to check a new location out before I schedule any sessions there, and Noah is usually stuck being my guinea pig!

When we got to the Sunflowers he hit the ground running, and pretty much didn't stop until we left. My poor husband tried to get him to stand still for just a few shots for me but he would have none of that. So I got into position, waited, my husband set him down and I said Hi Five! Well I got a shot and a Hi Five, the reason for the hand in the air! So when I say my kid is the hardest kid to photograph ever......... I'm not joking!!!

Not the greatest shot but I LOVE my Monkey!

No comments: