Tuesday, December 4, 2012

K Class of 2013

It's been a bit to quiet over here again! I will tell you the life of a photographer/mom is a lot of work and not an easy thing to balance. Especially when I don't have an assistant. That's right, I do it all, just me! My blog is usually my last priority as you can see, though I do love sharing my work with you this way. :)

On to K. I had such a hard time narrowing down which images I wanted to share with you from this session! I could have posted them all! I must have swooned a 1,000 times over with these. Her classy and sophisticated style was absolute perfection. I could have photographed this girl all day. Classy, beautiful, and fun, that was her in a nutshell. :)

K I wish you all the best! Thanks for the fabulous session!! xoxo


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Very nice! She's a very stylish teen :)

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Gorgeous!! Love the city shots!

Susie said...

Lovely! She's gorgeous.