Friday, January 6, 2012

Messages

They wrote their messages, placed them in bottles and watched them float away........

If some of these faces seem familiar that's because they are! When Becky told me she wanted family pictures I knew we had to do something special. Her family was in the midst of a very important transition so I wanted this session to be extra meaningful for them. Clients I encourage you to share the important happenings of your life with me. Reflections of your world in you photos will make you treasure them all the more!

I was contemplating some different ideas and this one perfect idea just happened to float through my mind. 

Messages in bottles.




1 comment:

Karen said...

Looking through these pictures again brought tears to my eyes. You don't just take photos, You create memories for important occasions in lives. And, You do such a beautiful job of it! Thanks for your wonderful pictures and your friend ship to my daughter <3