Monday, August 8, 2011

On Barns and Bellys

Two things I love. Baby bumps and Big Red Barns. The combination of the two makes things all that much sweeter. :) I have been scouring Central New York this summer with a LONG list of wants in some new locations. I have nearly almost double my list with just a few more places to check out. My agenda was to find more, very unique locations that would make for some gorgeous backdrops that my clients would love. To my ever growing delight and surprise, I happened to stumble across this barn exhibit while checking out another location that was close by. I believe it was fate. If you only knew how long I have been wanting to find just such a location you would absolutely agree!!!

When getting to know this beautiful mamma to be prior to her shoot, she mentioned she was a country girl at heart, and had grown up on a farm. I couldn't think of a better place to suggest for them, and the ironic thing about all this is that her session had to be rescheduled. If her session hadn't been rescheduled, I wouldn't have found this place before her shoot. Like I said, FATE. :)


1 comment:

Megan said...

Beautiful Mary. Just beautiful.