Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tulips!

There is just something about tulips. I absolutely love them! They were my flower of choice when I was planning my wedding, so you can guess I was very disappointed when my florist told my I shouldn't use them. The venue we had rented had lots of natural light coming in from one direction, which is a very bad thing when it comes to tulips! My florist went on to explain that after a couple of hours they would all turn their pretty little blossoms to face the light and every arrangement would be ruined! Who knew! Needless to say as soon as the first fall came in our new house I waisted no time planting some in my backyard!

What is the point of all this rambling you ask? Well, this place you keep seeing and hearing about called Franklin Square has them everywhere. Shooting photo's there is at it's perfection for me right now because I LOVE putting people in the tulips. I had the pleasure of working with three beautiful little gorgeous eyed kids the other weekend, and yes I put them in the tulips! We ended up getting very lucky too! The first part of their session was painted with dreary, cold, miserable NY weather! Thankfully though, the clouds decided to part ways for us to let in some spectacular sun and warmth. Their mom and I had debated on whether or not to have the session and thankfully the weather decided to be kind to us!

So take a look at this beautiful little trio in their stylish atire! Their personalities had me laughing from beginning to end! We enjoyed our time in the tulips!



No comments: