Sunday, October 10, 2010

Firsts!

Something new! I have decided to start bringing a bunch of balloons for all of my baby shoots where the little monkeys are turning one. I say monkeys because no matter how much lace and ribbons you put on the girls they are just as active and crazy as all the little boys! This past weekend I had a shoot with a sweet little girl who was turning 1! I matched up my balloons with the colors in her special birthday outfit and LOVED the results! So yup, the first birthday balloon idea is a keeper. I had a great time following her around with that huge bunch of balloons!

Happy First Birthday to one sweetly adorable little girl!!


With this image I wanted to showcase the 4 color tones I offer clients. Here you have full color, b&w, color spotting and sepia wash.
 



No comments: