Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't fall in love..............

Who doesn't love a gorgeous tiny little newborn? Even my husband will point them out to me when a mother pushes one past us in a store. Yes my husband is cute, but how can you not swoon over something so innocent, tiny, and helpless? Babies are meant to be loved and in return they love you back in such a way that your whole world is turned upside down! So when I say don't fall in love, I'm just kidding! Go ahead, ooohh and aaahh over this gorgeous little prince and the beautiful little princess I posted yesterday!


Congratulations on your amazing little boy P family!


The next two pics are the same, I just couldn't decide which edit I loved best, so the original is on my website and facebook, and here you have the other two.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job Mary! He's a beautiful baby and you captured every bit of it! Thanks again.

Mary Nichols Photography said...

Thanks so much Mike!! He was such a handsome and precious little man! Loved every minute of it!