Monday, April 19, 2010

The New Glow

Love. If I asked you to define or describe this word what are the first things that come to mind? Romance, together, heart, soul mates, a person, or maybe the word forever? I am always blessed to be able to witness love in action, and quite frankly I find it addicting! My latest session with the Pollies was about just that. Glowing love. Love for each other, and that new loving parent glow for their precious little one Mikey. I truly believe family is one of our greatest blessings, and I am so thankful for mine!

The Pollies were here in New York visiting with family, and friends away from their sunny home in North Carolina. I love doing baby pictures, and of course just pictures in general so I was very excited when they contacted me! We used my home for their pictures which ended up working out really well. We did a few of the pictures in dressy, then went casual and of course we got a few of just baby chub, which are some of my favorites! Just let me say their little man was a sweet, super cooperative, hansom little guy that loved the camera! Ladies look out! All in all we had a blast, so enjoy some pictures of the Pollies and their cutie Mikey!

3 comments:

mommy to many said...

love them! do you use all natural lighting?

Mary Nichols Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Nichols Photography said...

Thanks!! I try to use natural lighting as much as possible. I do have flash that I use for indoor shots to provide a little fill light if there isn't quite enough. Natural light is the best! :)